Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Farm Life
We took the trips up to the farm to spend time with family. We also took my 2 nieces. We had so much fun!!
Claire running on the farm
Hazel, JT, K, Claire, & H looking at the colt.We took flowers to R's Moms Grave and these were the flowers they picked out.Haz, Claire, JT
Claire wanting to be big so bad. She is actually leading H! "We'll go together ok"
My family is from about 3o minutes from where R's is so we went and visited my Great Aunt and Uncle. Two generation of Greats!
Com'on sis lets go!

The cousins having fun. I caught K in mid cartwheel!

Ahh life on the farm

The Greats with their Great Greats!

We hope you all had a safe and Happy Labor Day. Update: 2year appointment not available till the end of the months. So a full update then!!

4 comments:

The Brown Bunch said...

Yea..I am so glad that you had a good weekend and sorry about the latter.....Love you guys!!!!

The Brown Bunch

Laura Odom said...

I LOVE the picture of Claire & Hannah walking! So sweet!

Dorinda said...

Samantha -

Thanks for sharing your blog. Your trio is adorable! I'll be checking back :)

Thinking of you guys...

Dorinda

MaryBeth said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you guys today!!