Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Clownin Around

CLOWNIN AROUND


What does 6 Adults + 10 kids and lots of clown = Priceless!! Okay so I'm not so good at the imitation! We too the trips to the circus and had the best time. Although we didn't think it would last 2.5 hours the trips did great. All this kids seemed to have a great time. The looks on their faces were priceless!! :) THANKS to EVERYONE who helped today.
It truly was the greatest show



JT clownin (sorry so fuzzy) he LOVED the nose



Hazel wasn't so sure about it




Claire the grumpy clown :)




My Angels


The big kids! (the noses blink)

The big girls wore their noses home and I couldn't quite laughing!!! I kept seeing this blinking light in my rear view mirror!!!
**Update: The trips had their first taste of diet coke (Mommy's drink) today and it is now 8 o'clock and they won't go to bed!!!! Or maybe they are still overjoyed from the circus?? I think we're in for a long night! Still wouldn't trade this day though.

2 comments:

The Brown Bunch said...

you guys look great, and I am so glad that you had a great day....we love you and thank you

Anonymous said...

Just dropped in to see if you had any new pics...they are getting so big!